Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i'll make it up in pictures...

A little yoga by the lake... I felt like Wai Lana, the yoga guru who twists into poses next to beautiful landscapes. There is this narraw rock with a steps to the top. A breathtaking view, really.

In the Adamawa region, about to climb Mt. Ngaoundere....I climbed boulders to reach the summit.


"PINNNED YA!!!" Think Simba and Nala. Puppies playing in the yard by my house.


whizzzing by. Meera and I on a moto in Ngaoundere visiting Lake Tison with Krystina. This is after one tire puncture, getting lost for 40 minutes, lunching with some village women and being driven around by two frustrated moto drivers. As you can imagine, the driver in the back (with me & Meera) was more angry at the one up front (with Krystina), but in the end they ended up becoming semi-friends. I guess a visit to a gorgeous volcanic crate lake will do that to you.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Eva! I randomly wandered onto here from your Facebook. Looks like you're having a lot of fun over in Cameroon. That first picture is gorgeous, I had no idea that you were in Africa! You should post some more pictures of food if you have the chance, I found those to be very interesting as I've never had any experience with food from that region. Hope you're having lots of fun..

    Richard Chen

    ReplyDelete